While having weight loss surgery in Albertville or Guntersville will prepare you physically to lose weight, you may find there are times when you need a bit of extra motivation to be mentally prepared for the challenge.
While it is true that the weight loss process can grow stressful at times, there is nothing ahead that you cannot handle. Making the decision to get weight loss surgery showed your willingness and drive to make a positive change in your life and to improve your health. As you embark on this journey you will need mental boosts every now and then, and that is entirely natural. Surrounding yourself with inspiring people is one way to set yourself up for success, but not all of our friends are ready with a motivational speech at the drop of a hat. That is where great quotes come in handy.
Motivational quotes are bite-size pieces of inspiration that you can carry with you in your pocket or tuck away in the back of your mind for a rainy day when you need the emotional boost. During your weight loss program, set yourself up for success by noting a few quotes that resonate well with you.
Here is a quick list of a few popular motivational quotes:
- “Courage is a resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
- “A stumble may prevent a fall.” –English Proverb
- “Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible in your approach.” –Tony Robbins
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
- “Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” –William Faulkner
- “It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” –Old Chinese Proverb
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” –Wayne Dyer
- “The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.” –Al Neuharth
Are there any motivational quotes that have resonated with you during your weight loss journey after bariatric surgery? If so, share them in a comment below.